Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Jadu Tea: the perfect choice for tea lovers

As you guys know, I'm a huge tea lover, though my extent of products went no longer than English Breakfast. However, I was sent a few samples to try by Jadu Tea, a luxury tea company in London and, let me tell you, it's like I discovered a whole new world! 

All the Jadu Tea products I was sent

They sent a beautifully made package, and the boxes were wrapped in the black tissue paper you see as background. 

This was unexpected and very well received!

They also sent along a lovely note, which I really appreciated and made me feel so special!

Mademoiselle Grey and China Green

Teabags samples

Luckily they sent teabags as well for two of the selection they sent, so I was able to try a couple of samples while I was waiting for my tea infuser to arrive. 

Mademoiselle Grey 
The flirtatious take  on the classic favourite Earl Grey uses refreshing Sri Lankan Uva black tea as a base. The distinctive citrus character of this delicate tea perfectly complements the zesty, aromatic Bergamot with which this blend is generously scented. Finished with bright citrus notes of lemon, orange and lemongrass, and a sprinkling of delightfully striking red cornflowers.

China Green 
An exquisitely smooth, full-bodied green tea from the Yunnan province of China, one of the oldest tea growing regions in the world. These carefully rolled leaves are reputedly full of antioxidants. Sit back and allow the subtly sweet, grassy liquor to gently refresh and revive you.

White Mango Lime, Rooibos Creme Brulee, and Spa Afternoon

White Mango Lime 
White tea is tea in its purest form and is renowned for being full of beautifying antioxidants. This Chinese treasure is enhanced with tropical mango and piquant lime leaves for a refreshingly fruity treat that will whisk you away to a hot summer's day.

Rooibos Creme Brulee 
A smooth, decadent, sweet treat in the form of an innocent herbal infusion. This indulgent blend is based on rooibos, a South African herb that is a popular natural caffeine-free alternative to tea, combined beautifully with rich caramel and hints of cinnamon. 

Spa Afternoon 
A blend of Chinese oolong tea and premium herbs designed to cleanse and purify. Tingling spearmint makes a perfect digestive that will refresh and sooth. Oolong is thought to boost metabolism and to contain polyphenols which increase fat oxidation. Dandelion, burdock and nettle are rich in vitamins and minerals and traditionally used to detoxify the blood. Milk thistle is known to boost liver function.

They also sent a notepad!

All of these teas have their unique blend and character, and they're all very different. Although they all have their special flavour, I must say that my absolute favourite was Mademoiselle Grey. I could smell the lemongrass from the box, and the lemony taste was simply delicious. Sorry, English Breakfast, but you've been dethroned!

I have to give a huge thanks to Jadu Tea for sending me these samples, I certainly discovered new flavours to love! I also have to thank them for being so patient with me while I waited for my infuser to arrive (it took almost a month!).

If you are a tea lover, I *definitely* recommend you try Jadu Tea's luxury tea collection. If you are not... well, find a friend passionate about tea and give it to them, they make the perfect gift!

*I was sent these samples for review

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...