Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Outfit Showcase: Spring

Welcome back to Outfit Showcase! Spring is finally here, so for today's feature I put together a few outfits that make me think about this lovely season. Hope you like my picks!



LOOK I

Peach Caged Back Vest Top - Glamorous.com £12
White High-waisted Denim Shorts - River Island £20
Rimmel Kate Nudes Lipstick - The Hut £5.49
Rose Wrap Stone Ring - TopShop £10


LOOK II

VANS White Trainers - Shoescribe.com £60
Balloons Brooch - Sugar & Vice £17


LOOK III


CT Stars Low Converse - Shoeaholics £35
Flap Cross Body Bag - Mango £19.99


LOOK IV

Clinique Pop Lip Colour - Harvey Nichols £16 
Marc Jacobs Earrings - Yoox.com £34


I'd probably go for Look II, as I like the dress and also the fact that it goes well with trainers. I also like Look III because of the maxi skirt, but I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable with a crop top. Look I is good for the nude shades and, although pink is not my favourite colour, Look IV is a fun ensemble.

What do you guys think? Which look would you pick?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...