Thursday, 11 February 2016

Outfit Showcase: Valentine's Date

Welcome back to Outfit Showcase! Valentine's Day is drawing very near, and I'm sure you girls have already picked the outfit for your date. If there's any last minute joiner and you're panicking that you don't have anything to wear, do not worry. I've picked an outfit for different type of girls, so check them out!


CLASSY LADY

Carly Court Shoes - Oasis  £36
Black Double Sided Tote Handbag - River Island £45
ROMANTIC GAL


Heart Box Clutch Bag - SimplyBe £18
Encased Resin Hoops - Oasis £8
Dettagli Bracelet - Yoox.com £11

SEXY SEDUCTRESS


Miss KG Belle Red Shoes - Kurt Geiger £65
Glitter Heart Earrings - TopShop £12.50


I'm a hopeless romantic, so I'd definitely pick Outfit #3. Everyone knows my favourite colour is green, but I do like the occasional pink, and that's definitely my style. 

What outfit would you pick for a Valentine's Day date? 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...