Thursday, 25 February 2016

Outfit Showcase: Jeans

Welcome back to Outfit Showcase! Today's feature involve Jeans, and we all love them and wear them on various occasions. I wanted to do something a little different from the other Showcases I've done in the past so, since I'm focusing on one specific item of clothing, I decided to add just a top and shoes to match that particular pair of jeans. Hope you like my picks!


LOOK I

KILLSTAR Ouija Unisex Tank - Violent Delights £24.99


LOOK II


Peach Pink Molly Jeggings - River Island £40
Collar Knit Sweater - Oasis £35
Melissa Space Love Nude Heart Flats - BrandOutlet.com £37


LOOK III


MOTO White Jamie Jeans - TopShop £40
Carly Court Shoes - Oasis £36


LOOK IV




LOOK V

Mango Boyfriend Angie Jeans - John Lewis £19.99

My first and obvious pick would have to be Look #1, I am that kind of gal. Sometimes, though, I also like nice and pretty, so I'd also pick Look #3 (and the Carly Court shoes are so lovely that I had to feature them again... :P).

What's your favourite Jeans Look? 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...