Thursday, 17 December 2015

Outfit Showcase: Christmas Jumpers

Welcome to a new edition of Outfit Showcase! 'Tis the season to be jolly, as they say, and Christmas always gets me in a good mood and very festive. Follow me to see my pick of seasonal jumpers that I think are an absolute must-have this Christmas!



CHRISTMAS JUMPERS I

Penguin Christmas Jumper - George, £14


CHRISTMAS JUMPERS II


CHRISTMAS JUMPERS III


CHRISTMAS JUMPERS IV


CHRISTMAS JUMPERS V
Dalmatian Christmas Jumper - George, £14 
Christmas "It's Snow Time!" Jumper - Fashion World, £28


I think that, besides the Nightmare Before Christmas one which I don't particularly like, I would probably wear them all. I tried to pick cute and girly that would still capture the Christmas vibe. What do you think? 

Do you have a favourite jumper? Leave a comment with your pick!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...